Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Griffith Graduates Screening 2009

Bonjour blogue!

Just thought I'd share some pictures from yesterday's screening! It was a really good one this year and the fresh graduates have definitely raised the bar! Congrats to all of you guys for producing such wonderful work! It gives me great hope for the future of the industry in Australia and in Brisbane in particular!
Amongst my favourites of the night were: 'Knightmouse' (by Josh Huf, Max Cowen and Josh Anguix) 'Defective Detective' (by Andy Copeland, John Grist, Luke Mathers and Francis Stanton) and my pick of the bunch was Samuel Lewis stop-motion jewel: 'Here be Treasure' (exactly the type of short-film that festivals dig!).


2 comments:

Sen Wong said...

Man! I missed the night... T.T

Unknown said...

Loved the Pirate!